We represent clients who are arrested, charged, or cited for drug related offenses. The personal goal of our attorney is to provide a knowledgeable course of action, give your case close personal attention, and make sure your piece of mind is protected. Many drug charges can be complicated matters were much attention needs to be paid to the stop, arrest, investigation, and circumstances surrounding the drug offense. Our attorney has received extensive training as both a former Prosecutor, and a current defense attorney in how law enforcement handles these charges and the potential issues that need to be investigated.
Examples of drug related charges that you could be facing in Kansas or Missouri:
- Possession of Marijuana (misdemeanor offense)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (felony offense)
- Sale of a Controlled Substance (felony offense)
- Manufacturing a Controlled Substance (felony offense)
- Distribution of a Controlled Substance (felony offense)
- Use of a Communications Facility to Facilitate a Drug Transaction (felony offense)
- Conspiracy (felony offenses)
Resolving any criminal charge is difficult and requires the hard work and dedication on the part of the defense lawyer. We work hard to protect the rights and futures of our clients. A dedicated attorney can many times negotiate a favorable outcome, but should always be prepared to take the case to trial if needed.