We represent clients who are arrested, charged, or cited for alcohol related offenses. The personal goal of our attorney is to provide a knowledgeable course of action, give your case close personal attention, and make sure your piece of mind is protected. Since many of these charges also involve minors, or young adults it is essential to try and resolve them in a way that protects their future. Examples of alcohol related charges that you could be facing in Kansas or Missouri:
- Minor in Possession/Consumption of Alcohol
- Sale of Alcohol to a Minor (Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor)
- Disorderly Conduct
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol (DUI)/Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)
- Possession of a Fraudulent or Altered Driver’s License (Fake ID)
- Public Intoxication or Drunk in Public
Resolving any criminal charge is difficult and requires the hard work and dedication on the part of the defense lawyer. We work hard to protect the rights and futures of our clients. A dedicated attorney can many times negotiate a favorable outcome, but should always be prepared to take the case to trial if needed.